Review: SkinnyMint TeaTox Program9:40 PTG
- Green tea : great energy booster to start you day, Improve immunity, and burns calories.
- Yerba Mate: Boost metabolism and Curb appetite (this is the magic ingredients that cut down my appetite)
- Nettle leaves: A natural diuretic ( easy for you to pee, and helps to reduce excess water contain in your body) and antioxidant( to stay young)
- Dangelion: this is a type of flower, that can helps to improve digestion, detoxifies and cleans. this flower is good for the Kidney, slowing down the rate of cancer growth, hepls to regulate blood sugar and insulin level( for diabetic person) abd regulate the blood pressure. From : 11 Health Benefits of Dandelion and Dandelion Root by Charlie Pulsiher at http://www.sunwarrior.com/news/11-health-benefits-of-dandelion-and-dandelion-root/
- Guarana: this type of plant that originated at Amazonian forest. the benefits of Guarana are it increase physical endurance and alertness (energetic just like I inform to you earlier) and it stimulates the digestion. besides that, it activates the burning of fats and reduces bloating. From: http://en.mr-ginseng.com/guarana/
How to use Morning Boost:
- Brew 1 bag of tea at 4-5 minute in a boiling water
- Drink every morning before or during breakfast. I recommend you to drink before breakfast.
- Don't drink after 5pm, it contains caffeine that might effect your sleeping hour.
Just these simple guidelines for a healthier lifestyle. For a better and fast results, make sure to have regular workout. Do some yoga or skipping, or jogging around your house.
For me, I can feel that my weight is reducing, my body is lighter compare to previous weeks. I can fit in my gown without tummy bloating out and zipped it nicely. I can feel my jeans have loose about 2cm. I don't have major migrane like before and I can reduce the intake of food.
That is basically about the Morning Boost, next is to explain a little bit about the Night Cleanse.
I can call this tea as the cleansing and revitalizing tea, as it gives me stomachache every morning. haha. this process is to detoxify our body and gives to reduces the bloating.
the Natural ingredients:
- Ginger Root; Anti-bloating and detoxifying agent. Some says, this is good for nausea, a remedy for travel sickness and good to reduce wind, colic, irritable bowel, colds, flu, menstrual cramps and gastrointestinal problem (stomach cramps or gas)
- Orange roots: Improves digestion promotes good sleep (sleeping agent). this can helps to improve sleeping as it balance our internal chemical and nervous system. it gives us the calming effect.
- Lemongrass: Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and to enhance complexion. Lemongrass has high content in iron that is good for carrying oxygen throughout the body. this can helps various types of anemia,. Besides, it's also rich with cital- an anti-cancer property that can kills the cancer cells, and preserve our body tissue. Lemongrass also acts as anti-inflammatory and anti-septic that can treat arthritis, gout, and inflammation of the urinary tract. Anti-microbial is to eliminates the bad micro-organisms in the body and blood, plus it can purity and keep the bacteria, fungus, and yeast in check. from : http://juicing-for-health.com/basic-nutrition/healing-vegetables/health-benefits-of-lemongrass.html
- Senna Leaves: Natural laxative( heals constipation) anti-bloating and reduce appetite.
- Licorice roots: Relieves cramps, and constipation.
This tea has ginger's flavor and a little bit of peppermint. I don't like the smell so much. I just can bare with the ginger's smell, Oh..
But anyways, the night cleans tea can really make me sleep well and a quality one compare to previous night. And in the morning, I must rush to the toilet to get rid all toxic away. hehe.
Overall, I am very satisfy with the results shown and I will continue consume SkinnyMint tea for 28 days program. #DareToBeGorgeous
To see more results on Skinnymint TeaTox program, just click here.
Where to Buy:
Follow their Instagram : @SkinnyMintCom
Shipment: Worldwide. Fast delivery to Malaysia
Here are my reviews o Skinnymint in Malay language:
Enjoy and thanks for reading my blog. :)